House Painting Sydney
Painting techniques are one thing, and certainly something we want to get right. But choosing the right colour scheme, the right places to highlight, the way to match the colours to the surroundings … these are artistic choices that make or break the effectiveness of the project. We want to make the right choice so our home looks its best.
Exterior House Painting Sydney
– Try highlighting any architectural feature. You can use a bold version of the colour that were used for the main walls, or a contrasting colour. dark and light shades of the same colour, or contrasting colours.
– Use the colours of the landscape, the driveway, the rockery, the garden plants, as a guide to choosing the house colours. The house can be an integrated part of the landscape, or it can stand out.
– Fences, sheds, gazebos, lawn furnishings … these are part of the overall scheme that includes you home. These can also be painted and colour coordinated to match the home.
Interior House Painting Sydney
– Interior colours should work with the exterior colours. when you step inside it should be a seamless transition from the outside.
Dark walls with light trim on door frames, windowsills and edges make a room feel larger. Bright light and lighter floors also help to make the room feel open.
– Light walls and dark trim can make a room feel cozy.
Always look at how wall colour works with floor colour. We can change floor colour with carpets or large rugs.
– Curtains and blinds are part of the decor. Either match the curtains and blinds colour to suit the new paint scheme, or stick to neutral white on windows so as not to clash with the wall colour.
Bedrooms painted blue look calm. Pink looks warm and energetic. Green gives the impression of renewal and healing.
– Living rooms can be red or yellow for energy, or Blue or gray for peacefulness.
Bathrooms should be relaxing. Try blue trim in a white room, or lavender.
House Painters Sydney
We consult on colour scheme, and use the right techniques to get the best paint results.